Roofing Repair Experts South DublinA roof is a very important part of any structure. The condition of the roof in your home and business is key because it determines the level of comfort that you enjoy in the structure. We are your local roofing experts committed to dealing with all your roofing repairs. We promise you quality work when you trust us with any of your roofing repair needs. Below are some of the services that you can contact us for assistance with.
Emergency roofing repairThough an emergency roofing repair requires a speedy fix, we don’t take shortcuts when performing any of our assignments. We give you the value of your money as we try to build a lasting partnership with every client that we serve. Our team of emergency roofing repairs are professionals and can always be relied on in times of urgency.
Let us provide you with a free quote and a roofing inspection that will outline what is required to be done to bring the roof back to its original state and what your options are get achieve this along with the quality of materials required. This is free of charge and will allow you to be fully informed as to your options and if you want to proceed or get more quotes and evaluate your options. Free Professional Advice.
Fixing & Repairing Roof leaks
Slate and tile repairsNothing is permanent in this world. Slates and tiles in your premises will also need some renovations either because they tired out or just to replace them to give the room a new look. Slates and tiles repairs at your place help to keep your floor smart, clean, and easy to clean. We do this as a repair or a maintenance requirement for your home as per your interests.
Leaking roofsIf you have never known, then you need to know today that leaking roofs are a big danger in your homes. This is because they are hard to notice and may therefore take a long time before repair. All the time taken before leaking roofs is repaired means more damage is caused in your structure.
Lead flashing repairsWhen there are ventilations around a chimney and on joints of the roofs, then that is a sign that the roofs are damaged. This, therefore, calls for lead flashing repairs on your roofs. It helps to reflect or prevent water from penetrating your house.
Repointing roofs & valley repairsDo you know how to tell when you need repointing roofs & valley repairs? Don’t bother yourself much on whether you know or not, because this article will help you out. You can also decide to leave all your roof repair issues to your local trusted experts. This can ensure that everything concerning your roofs is always in order. You also get enough time to concentrate and handle other sensitive matters. A clear sign (you need repointing roofs & valley repairs) is when you notice that pointing begins to chip away or crack. More bedding is left open as pointing continues to peel away. This causes bedding to deteriorate.
Main Causes of Roofing Damages
Most roof leaks are similar in nature and are due to the same types of problems caused by the following types of situations resulting in your roof needing to be repaired.
- Blown off or missing tiles:
- Lift up in high winds
- Lighter materials are more prone to peeling up
- Without tiles, the felt and roof deck are exposed to elements
- Leaking roof flashing repairs:
- Located around chimneys, skylights, roof valleys and more
- Flashing redirects water to protect your roof
- Can leak if it comes loose
- Leaks also possible if weather affects flashing
- Sagging roof repairs:
- A sagging roof is unstable and unsafe
- Caused by weight, wear and tear and rot.
- Bad or leaking pipe flashing:
- Vent pipes sit underneath your roof material (usually seen in mobile homes)
- Corrosion of pipe flashing or the sealant can allow water to seep through
- Chimney/skylight step flashing:
- Can leak if high winds pull it away from your chimney or roof
- Can leak if the sealant no longer works
- Skylights are trickier to diagnose
- In skylights, what looks like a leak could just be condensation
- A cracked skylight or worn seals can allow leaks to form
- Valleys are little gutters that run down interior angles on your roof
- Lifting tiles, fungus build-up and improper cleaning can damage flashing
- Valleys channel most rainwater using gravity
- Low slope/inadequate roof pitch:
- Low slope roofs are susceptible to wind damage
- Often don’t provide good run-off in regions that see a lot of rain